Friday, April 25, 2008

Writer's block... the quintessential sign of literary naivete... A good friend of mine recently commented how my last two posts on the blog have been rantings and ravings about my inability to come up with a decent post. Ranting about ranting seems to be the 'in' thing to do at the moment, but I am trying to pull myself out of it. So, with this post, the 'Trilogy of the Infrequent Blogger' comes to an end. The next books in the series would be part of the 'n-logy of the Frequent Literary Genius'.

To all those reading this post, please spam me if you do not see another one above it: that means I haven't started yet.

1 comment:

Hari Vishnu said...

YA RIGHT!!

lets see how far the lazy literary genius goes!

expecting one from you on the ooxml stories around the world soon..