Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sorry to my meagre cadre of online fans who have been vociferously complaining about my inability to put together a paragraph to grace this cobweb-ridden page of mine. I sincerely apologize to those brave souls who are still trying to get me off my sorry ass and long to tell them to live their own life and let me be. Seriously, the last 2 months have been so hectic and lively that I never felt the need to waste a few precious minutes to put my life on screen and tell the world what I'm doing. That doesn't mean I'm jobless now...

My vacations started off with preparations for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and off I went to Bangalore, troubling my good friends Raghuram and Dorai and their families in the process. The exam was on May 2nd, and I performed well, to my surprise, scoring 1460 (Thank you, Thank you...). Considering that my preparation time was exactly 13 days, I consider it my good luck that my performance was on an appreciable level.

Came back, dozed around for a week at home, and again went to attend Industrial Training at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore. The training was quite interesting and informative. Of course, the fact that it was in Bangalore came as an added bonus. I've never had so much fun as I had in the month I was there. Going out and roaming around everyday became a force of habit. So did mouthing hard-to-digest aeronautical terms... Adour, Artouste... anyone?

Came to know of an interesting robotics workshop at Delhi, decided to attend it, and here I am, at the Indian capital, during the romantic transition between oven-hot summer and cool wet rains... writing to my hearts content. For a history buff, there are few places as fulfilling as Delhi. Wait a minute, why am I here? There's a bazaar outside, and things to buy, and places to see...

1 comment:

Hari Vishnu said...

Destro, shouldnt you be blogging more.. I mean now that FOSS is behind us and the ony headache now is the major project, i suppose u shud be finding more time for this.. keep writing.. the NITC blogging community is growing, and there'll definitely be more blog visits now onwards..