Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Getting your ass kicked in an examination is a sure fire way to make you open your eyes and smell the coffee. I got my dues today, in a three-hour torture fiesta that left a trail of destruction in its wake that took out almost all my class with it. Dazed and shell-shocked is how I would describe my current situation to the EMTs who are probably on the way. Three more semesters of this treatment is sure to flush out any soul that had the unfortunate accident of harboring within me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you Manu. What a bombastic explosion of language you have used here. I believe - and i mean it sincerely - that you deserve nothing short of a Standing Ovation.

Especially considering that fact that a year and half back when i had the honor of being "yours sincerely's" Super senior and got a chance to closely interact with the hero - this guy was a stuttering stammering blockhead with respect to the language (at least he was the abovesaid on each and every occasion he had to use it in front of the girl he was dying to impress)
:-D

Well, dear friend off mine - I'd suggest you continue this equanimity in writting Blogs as it does serve an epigamic value per se for poor old souls like moi.

Love,
Sharath