Thursday, November 24, 2005

In the beginning I created the Blog. And the web was without form, and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And I said, Let there be the sidebar: and there was the sidebar. And I saw the sidebar, that it was good: and I divided the sidebar from the page. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

And I said, Let there be colour in the midst of the Blog. And I made the colours. The array of colours I called a template. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

And I said, Let all the literature under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the blogs appear: and it was so. And I saw that it was good.
And I said, Let the Blog bring forth posts, the mind yielding thought, and the thought process yielding ideas after its kind: and it was so. And I saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the third day.

And I said, Let there be links in the firmament of the sidebar to divide the ignorant from the arrogant; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: and it was so. And God made two great links; the greater link to point the way to itself, and the lesser link to point to the website. And I set them in the firmament of the sidebar to give light upon the web, and I saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

And I said, Let the sidebar bring forth abundantly the changing links that hath life, and those who point to the archives in the open firmament of the sidebar. And I blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the sidebar, and let foul stuff multiply on the net. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

And I said, Let the Blog bring forth the profile after my kind, and creeping things, and beast of the earth after my kind: and it was so. And I saw that it was good. So I created the profile in my own image. And I blessed it, and I said unto it, Be fruitful, and replenish the net, and subdue it: and have dominion over all of the blogs, and over the foul air, and over every single page that moveth upon the web. And I said, Behold, I have given you every bit of worthwhile reading material on the face of the net.
And I saw every thing that I had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Thus the blog and the post were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day I ended my work which I had made; and I rested on the seventh day from all my work which I had made. Because the seventh day was Sunday, and that is the day to sleep.

1 comment:

B.Coberley said...

X-a,Lent man. My T kool.